[IronPython] Missing Framework Libraries

Funke, Matt Matt.funke at vishaypg.com
Mon May 17 14:59:05 CEST 2010

Once again, it's a rank newbie question, I'm afraid.

I've been trying to duplicate some of Re.Mark's work(*) to get at some Visual Studio functionality.  Regrettably, though, my installation of VS 2010 doesn't seem to recognize the System.Windows namespace; moreover, when I try to look for it under Project -> Add Reference..., it doesn't show up (though some of its sub-namespaces do).  Can someone point me at a resource to find out where one can go to get missing namespaces, and how to integrate them into VS 2010?

Thanks again for any help you can offer.

 -- Matt Funke

(*) Look at this C# sample that he uses as a code base:
http://remark.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/an-introduction-to-wpf-with-ironpython/