[IronPython] cpython library

David Jensen davidjensen at usa.net
Fri Mar 26 12:22:00 CET 2010

Someone who worked with a person who was heavily using AI related technologies
for stock trading (possibly neural networks and related(genetic)) claimed this
person said IronPython could not use the AI stuff because it was written in
Cpython. However, my impression is that the very large majority of python
libraries are python source code and not compiled C, etc.  programs (dll,
etc.). Furthermore, those "C" libraries may also have "C" source.

Silverlight will be very powerful when it catches on. I would assume the vast
majority of Cpython would run in it.

David Jensen
davidjensen at usa.net