[IronPython] deepcopy

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 10 17:56:50 CEST 2010

Is there a DBNull value somewhere in your object?  DBNull is a singleton and I'd guess we'd need to add some custom logic which says the way we deserialize it is by pulling the singleton from DBNull.Value.  You can probably use copy_reg.pickle to register something which will handle objects of type DBNull that just returns DBNull.Value.