[IronPython] Dynamic keyword, Ironpython and Silverlight?

Kristian Jaksch kristian.jaksch at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 10:20:32 CEST 2010

Sorry if I've double sent this mail but I wasn't registred the first time
and I'm not sure it got through:

Is it possible to access IronPython code by using the dynamic keyword in
Silverlight 4? I've found some examples like below:

            var ipy = Python.CreateRuntime();
            dynamic test = ipy.UseFile("test.py"); //This throws "The method
or operation is not implemented."
            test.Simple();

But I cannot get it to work in Silverlight. You can see the error message I
get. If it is possible, can someone point me to a working sample?

Thanks for help!