[IronPython] unittest broken in IPy 2.7A1

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Jul 27 15:58:58 CEST 2010

On 25/07/2010 01:56, Vernon Cole wrote:
> Dear development team:
>
> This one may be important...

This error is because although the unittest package directory is present
in the Lib directory, big chunks of the actual unittest package are
missing...

Michael

> >"c:\program files\IronPython 2.7\ipy.exe"
> IronPython 2.7 Alpha 1 (2.7.0.1) on .NET 4.0.30319.1
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>   File "c:\program files\IronPython 2.7\Lib\unittest\__init__.py",
> line 58, in module>
> ImportError: No module named result
> >>>

> Makes it a bit tough to test my modules.
> --
> Vernon

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.