[IronPython] MySQL and Iron Python

Ian Hobson ian at ianhobson.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 16:05:24 CEST 2010

While not the most efficent (or pythonic) approach, this works.

query = "SELECT ..... " # select one row
c.execute(query)
db = c.fetchmany(1)
rec = db[0]
def field(name):
     i = 0
     for d in c.description:
         if d[0] == name:
              return str(rec[i])
         i+= 1

rt.FindName("customerKey").Text = field("customerKey")

Regards

Ian