[IronPython] MySQL and Iron Python

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 22:47:08 CEST 2010

Field name access is the next development step. The API calls for position
(field number) access. Field name access is an extension. I personally think
that it is the obvious thing to do, but the movers and shakers of the
database API don't see it the same way.  My big goal is to add that feature.
I implemented name access for (input) parameters in the last revision.
(paramstyle='named').  So for today, you must use column position to read
the data.
--
Vernon