[IronPython] Iron Python and Silverlight Visual Designer/Editor

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Jan 14 23:13:28 CET 2010

On 14/01/2010 22:04, Jimmy Schementi wrote:

> I would start from this:
>
> http://visitmix.com/labs/gestalt/downloads/xaml.playground.html
>
> It's a designer surface in the browse, feels a little like Blend, but
> still needs a bit of work. It would be pretty easy to allow Python
> code to be part of this UI as well; like double clicking on the UI
> elements you drop on the canvas and defining callbacks and whatnot.
>
> Plus, you could probably write it all in Python =)

It sounds like a big task - but I would *definitely* be interested in
using it. :-)

Michael

> ~Jimmy

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.