[IronPython] IronPython 2.6 final: Debugging not working?

Joshua Kramer josh at globalherald.net
Tue Jan 12 04:56:44 CET 2010

"I ask because I can't seem to hit breakpoints in top-level code at all
but so far I reliably hit them in functions - but that may just be the way
the races are going on my machine."

That is interesting, Dino.  At first my debug program was five simple
print statements.  The debug breakpoint was hit approximately 66% of the
time.  In a function, the debug breakpoint was hit 100% of the time, and
the debug breakpoint on the top-level code still only hit 66% of the time.

--

-----
http://www.globalherald.net/jb01