[IronPython] How to include packages in compilation

Heiko Henkelmann heiko at hhenkelmann.de
Sun Feb 21 14:24:00 CET 2010

Dear All,

I need to use the Queue and ctypes modules from the standard library in
my project and I want to compile the project to distribute it. I'm using
SharpDevelop 3.1 to do the compilation. For the Queue module I succeded
by manually including all the needed py files from the Lib subdir of my
IronPython 2.6 directory in the project. Due to the fact that ctypes is
a package I was up to now unable to find a solution. I assume the
problem would be the same if I would use pyc.py.

Does anyone have an idea how to include packages in the compilation?

Thank you in advance.

Heiko