[IronPython] Importing standard Python libs

Lukáš Duběda loocas at duber.cz
Sat Feb 20 20:35:41 CET 2010

Hi Lukas,

thanks for the tip, it actually never occured to me.
I'm used to using the win32com module for communicating
with an OLE server I established in a separate application.

I'm tryint to send code in different language, native
to the app., via this OLE bridge and for that I used
to use win32com.client module and then I registered
the app and its exposed methods.

But now when I come to think of it, it might be a much
better idea doing it via .NET. However, I have
no idea where to start. :)

Thanks again, much appretiated,

Lukáš Duběda
Director