[IronPython] Internals documentation

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 19 22:42:27 CET 2010

We're picking up the RST files that IronPython documentation is based upon.  We have a tree structure which currently includes the unmodified docs and a modified version which is updated w/ new IronPython specific content and tweaks to some of the existing content where things differ.  We can then do a 3-way merge to bring in updates to the documentation.

I've created a place holder bug for tracking misc. improvements to the documentation so your suggestions don't get lost (http://ironpython.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=26256).

Interestingly if you're at PyCon there will be an open space session tomorrow at 8 which the Jython developers have setup talking about implementation details.  I'll be there for talking about the IronPython side of things.