[IronPython] autocompletion, silverlight 2

David Jensen davidjensen at usa.net
Fri Feb 19 14:04:37 CET 2010

I just ran into silvershell, and I have not tried it yet. I looks like it has
all the autocompletion that Idle has. I am wondering why no work has been done
on it for one year. It is a tremendous idea. Google has a browser shell for
app engine, but it does not have autocompletion, as far as I know. Also, the
interpreter should reside in memory. Many applications will suffer from trips
to the server. I am hoping Silverlight/ironpython is the answer to people who
wanted to do browser scripting in python, not javascript. Apparently,
Silverlight is now installed on 50 percent of computers. I would try to help
with silvershell, but I am somewhat busy.