[IronPython] Django, __unicode__, and #20366

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:31:59 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Dino Viehland <dinov at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Is the template string really a constant in the case that you care about?

Yeah, it is, thankfully. I doubt there's a ton of cases where it
occurs, and I really hope there aren't any where the format string is
in a variable - I think I'd just curl up and cry in that case.
Unfortunately it's a weird situation - doctest expects a specific
output, so I need to coax IronPython to output that to get the tests
to pass.

- Jeff