[IronPython] Django, __unicode__, and #20366

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 01:13:37 CET 2010

Actually there is a project underway at the University of Toronto as we
speak to port Django to Python 3. See Porting Django to Python
3<http://groups.google.com/group/django-developers/browse_frm/thread/bf9d8808ee5aadb4/4ec8330ae28ce4e3?lnk=gst&q=python+3#4ec8330ae28ce4e3>on
the django developers group.
   I think it might be a Really Good idea if someone with an IronPython
interest were to volunteer to help the group.  Personally, I'm going to be
rather busy getting my django-capable version of adodbapi ready.) Perhaps
some of you might want to check them out. In my experience Python 3 support
and IronPython support go hand in hand.
--
Vernon Cole