[IronPython] What's Where

Jimmy Schementi jimmy at schementi.com
Wed Dec 22 20:01:12 CET 2010

Both sites are still valid. ironpython.net is the fancy landing page,
ironpython.codeplex.com is where you find releases and log bugs. The current
source code is on http://github.com/IronLanguages/main. The
ironpython.netsite hasn't been updated in a couple months, but it will
be, at the latest
before the next release.

~Jimmy