[IronPython] How to break in the debugger in IP when script lauched from a hosting C# process

Sam Dozor sdozor at pyxismobile.com
Thu Dec 16 15:40:12 CET 2010

The only reliable tool that I've found is visual studio 2010 w/ IronPython add-on, although I often have a hard time breaking directly in IPy code, I tend to first break in c# land and then step into IPy.

That said, I've been looking for a more lightweight (free?) option, so hopefully somebody will respond to this...