[IronPython] IronPython Tools for Visual Studio

Marty Nelson Marty.Nelson at symyx.com
Thu Apr 8 20:51:33 CEST 2010

Very interested in how we can use VSIP or other partnership to co-market and allow customers to have better IDE then the poor-man's text editor we now ship with.

Whether that takes the form of embedding your controls in our app, or we want to promote adoption of VS Express, looking forward to better offerings to customers.