[IronPython] IronPython/NWSGI 0-byte 200/404 response with HelloWorld?

Markus =?utf-8?Q?T=F6rnqvist?= mjt at nysv.org
Tue Sep 29 17:06:04 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 04:52:24PM +0200, Dody Gunawinata wrote:
>This looks like nwsgi fails to bind to wildcard request although weirdly it
>does respond to the first root request. Isyour hello.wsgi a Django
>application?

Sure, here are the contents:
import os
os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'mysite.settings'

import django.core.handlers.wsgi

application = django.core.handlers.wsgi.WSGIHandler()

PS.
Because osEnviron or whatever is now disabled, this seems to be the
only way to do IronPython. I even think mr Hardy recommended this way.

So, uhh, what's next? :/

Thanks!

--
mjt