[IronPython] IronPython 2.0.3 must-fix bugs

Matt Channer mchanner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:45:25 CEST 2009

Issue 19510 tripped me up today (Need to recognize
DefaultMemberAttribute for __getitem__/__setitem__).

Not sure how important it is to others, but our application uses
ironpython to handle custom data imports (typically xml documents).
There is a workaround, but it involves modification to customer
scripts.

http://ironpython.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=19510