[IronPython] IronPython/NWSGI 0-byte 200/404 response with HelloWorld?

Markus Törnqvist mjt at nysv.org
Sat Sep 19 13:15:10 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 12:31:05AM +0300, Markus T�rnqvist wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I asked this question on
>http://nwsgi.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=69422

And I found something new, tho the problem is still not solved, so
I'd like to paste that here too :)

I figured out that the 404 is a common problem with misconfigured ISAPI, so I
added C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Hello\bin\NWSGI.dll as a Web Service Extension.

Combined with the Virtual Directory -> Configuration -> Mapping .wsgi
configuration it tells me "The specified procedure could not be found" 500
(Internal Server Error)

The internet shows some occurrences, but they all seem application-specific
and I'm not sure where to go with this debugging...

Any and all help is still much appreciated!

Thanks!

--
mjt