[IronPython] MissingMemberException but it definitely exists

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Sep 8 00:05:28 CEST 2009

Bob Uva wrote:
> I was able to get it working by, piece by piece, recreating the class
> in a different file. When I was done I had what looked like exactly
> the same source but worked in one file, not the other. Couldn't get
> the original to ever work, so I just went with the new one. Pretty
> frustrating.

Odd. Not a problem I've ever had - but I've had my own frustrations with
IronPython and Silverlight in the last couple of days (Silverlight
calling my event handlers about a thousand times and even with the
events unhooked - switching from instance methods to functions worked
but screwed up my app architecture).

Michael