[IronPython] CallTargetX delegates

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 2 03:19:31 CEST 2009

Yes.  CallTarget's were really a part of IronPython's internal calling convention for used defined functions.  We kept CallTarget0 around because we knew lots of users had come to depend on that one when they needed a delegate type.  But we removed all the others and switched to using Func<...> internally.  Ideally you can switch to using Func<> as well.