[IronPython] IronPython 2.6RC2 and Silverlight template

Lukas Cenovsky cenovsky at bakalari.cz
Fri Oct 30 22:05:21 CET 2009

Hi all,
I wanted to play with IronPython and Silverlight but I have found the
template that comes with the IPy 2.6 RC2 does not work.

It looks like it needs IronPython.slvx and Microsoft.Scripting.slvx. But
I do not know where I can get them. Even when I created them
(IronPython.slvx from IronPython.*.dll and Microsoft.Scripting.slvx from
Microsoft.Scripting.*) it still does not work. So there is something
missing but I do not know what...

The template works fine with RC1.

--
-- Lukáš