[IronPython] Database Engine for Django on IronPython

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:41:21 CEST 2009

Okay, it's officially on top of my to-do list. I try to dedicate an hour or
two each day to open source projects, so this will keep me busy for a
while.  The big thing will be paramstyle format convertion.  MS-SQL uses
qmark.  I am told that django wants pyformat.  Somebody *please* correct me
if that is wrong.   ( I don't actually USE django yet, but I want to learn.
Is starting from inside out a bad thing?)
--
Vernon Cole