[IronPython] Ability to use CPython csv module

William Clifford william.clifford.mit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:16:35 CET 2009

Thanks. That may be an option for a little while, at least as far as reading
csv files goes. Writing them really shouldn't be too hard to implement, but
rather than re-write essentially a library of my code, I think I'll hold off
on the switch for a little while, at least until some of the CPython mods
like csv are ported over.

--
William M. Clifford, M.I.T.
william.clifford.mit at gmail.com