[IronPython] App_Script Problem in latest IronPython for ASP.Net

Adam Brand adamb at silverkeytech.com
Sun May 31 16:52:50 CEST 2009

I've noticed that with the latest bits for IronPython for ASP.Net, files in
app_script only seem to be revisited when the app pool is restarted.

For example, if I have a file called hello_world.py in App_Script, and
delete that file, the app still executes code in that file as if it were
there. If I change a line in the file, that line is not shown as changed
until I restart the app pool.

Is this by design, a bug, or something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Adam