[IronPython] Compiling IronPythonConsole.exe

Andrew Evans andrew.canit at gmail.com
Wed May 6 20:29:37 CEST 2009

hmm same error

No Module named IronPythonConsole

I removed everything related to that but I still get that error in the same
file

I am confused... it doesn't seem like my system is cached I have rebooted
now several times....

anyway here is the exact error I really appreciate your help so far :-)

IronPython 2.0 (2.0.0.0) on .NET 2.0.50727.3053
>>> import readline
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pyreadline\console\__init__.py", line
8, i
n C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pyreadline\console\__init__.py
  File
"C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pyreadline\console\ironpython_console.py",
 line 28, in
C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pyreadline\console\ironpython_console
.py
  File "", line unknown, in <module>
  File "Snippets.scripting", line unknown, in Initialize
  File "Snippets.scripting", line unknown, in Initialize
  File "Snippets.scripting", line unknown, in Initialize
  File "Snippets.scripting", line unknown, in Initialize
ImportError: No module named IronPythonConsole