[IronPython] IPy embedding problem

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Sun Mar 15 22:50:34 CET 2009

Can you please open a bug for this on the DLR site (
http://www.codeplex.com/dlr)?  There's a few methods that basically have
code looking like this:

switch (parameters.Length) {
    case 0: // blah
    case 1: // blah
    case 2: // blah
    default:
        throw new NotImplementedException();
}

and these clearly need to be cleaned up.  I'm pretty sure there's a
workaround for this, but a quick scan through the source code doesn't reveal
anything obvious to me :(.  One possibility is to get "Checker" from the
scope -- it may just give you a delegate you can call directly.