[IronPython] Exceptions Running nose and IronPython

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Sat Mar 7 20:44:51 CET 2009

I can't run it right now but if these are happening on the finalizer thread then this has most likely been fixed in the 2.6 branch already.  The issue is that when a generator is not run to exhaustion we need to call close() on it which causes an exception to be thrown.  But we can avoid the exception if the generator has no except/finally blocks as no user code will run when the throw occurs.