[IronPython] IronPython console embeded

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 2 19:49:42 CET 2009

It's be great to have a DLR-console library that has different UI-adapters, like Winforms, WPF, Silverlight, etc. It's something we were considering adding to Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.Shell, but no one ever had time/a reason to do it. So, keep that in mind if you actually try to build it, and others might help add more UI-framework support.