[IronPython] new compilations problems, now on xp

Justin Regele jregele23 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 09:15:30 CEST 2009

Ok. that was a dumb question. The problem wasn't related to the warning at
all. A few other problems were the result of why the program was unable to
compile, namely having a module the same name as the solution name and a
sys.path.append line that had not been modified from the vista path.

Renaming the module fixed the problem.