[IronPython] How to insert or embed a html file in to a Word doc ?

David DiCato ddicato at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 8 20:45:49 CEST 2009

This is more a question about the Office/Word APIs than anything IronPython-specific, so I'd point you to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb243297.aspx as a starting point.

As far as I know, you can't embed arbitrary files in a Word document, so I'd recommend converting your HTML to a Word doc and embedding that. As far as using your <html_report> token, I would start with the search/replace APIs mentioned here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/f65x8z3d.aspx.

Hope this helps!
- David