[IronPython] Handling the import of scripts

Jeff Slutter jslutter at reactorzero.com
Thu Jan 29 19:24:03 CET 2009

If there a way for me to intercept when IronPython wants to import a
script, so I can provide the script text through my own ways. I have a
situation where my Python files are not files on the disk, but packed
into a zip file. When I go to run a script I can get the source to
IronPython to run, but, if that script imports another script that is
also in the zip file, I would like to go through my methods of resolving
the file, loading it, and passing it back to IronPython.

-Jeff