[IronPython] IronPython, stack frames and pdb

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Jan 20 13:45:14 CET 2009

Hello Dino, Curt et al.,

If stack frames are implemented as an option in IronPython it would be
*really* nice to enable sys.set_trace when they are on. Plus any other
APIs not currently implemented that are needed by pdb. Doing CPython
development again I've been reminded how insanely useful pdb is. :-)

What would be really nice is to enable stack frames on a per engine /
runtime basis so that we could allow the setting of break-points and
debugging of Resolver One user code.

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/