[IronPython] Property information

Stefan Glimberg stefanglimberg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:58:10 CET 2009

Hello,

I am creating a Silverlight application using C# and underlying python
classes. In the C# code, I would like to access information about any
methods defined in the python code. The python classes inherit from my
own C# classes, but the only type information availible is from the C#
class, not the python class.
I get a python class inheriting my own 'Component' and its type like this:

Compoenent c = ScriptEngine.GetVariable<Component>(Scope, mInstanceName);
Type t = c.GetType();

Calling fx. t.GetMembers() only returns members from the C# Component
calss, nothing from the python class.
Is there any way to access the methods defined in the python class also?

- Glimberg