[IronPython] DLR Languages?

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Thu Jan 8 17:20:31 CET 2009

Here's what I know:

1. I've heard that Don Syme has been thinking about DLR integration for F#,
but nothing has been announced.2. According to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vjsharp/default.aspx, J# is "retired" so I
don't think you can expect any further versions.
3. There aren't any firm plans yet for the future of Javascript on the DLR.
4. In Visual Studio 2010, VB.NET will have the same level of support for the
DLR as C#.

There were at least two different people working on an "IronLua", but I
think that both projects are stalled.