[IronPython] IronPython 2 on Mono

Guido Amoruso guidonte at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 04:44:50 CET 2009

Applying the patches doesn't work: following the email instructions,
just try applying the first one

patch -p1 < build/patch-exthack

there is one removed files, and the other bits get rejected

Hunk #1 FAILED at 16.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
Src/Microsoft.Scripting.Core/Actions/IRestrictedMetaObject.cs.rej
patching file Src/Microsoft.Scripting.Core/Actions/MetaObjectExtensions.cs
Hunk #1 FAILED at 17.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
Src/Microsoft.Scripting.Core/Actions/MetaObjectExtensions.cs.rej