[IronPython] Any update on IronPython for ASP.Net?

Dody Gunawinata empirebuilder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:35:41 CET 2009

Thank you. The hosting interface has changed between beta 3 and now. That
was the problem I encountered when I tried to monkey patch the last version
of asp.net future. Now that the DLR hosting interface is stable, it will be
easier to upgrade the runtime simply using assembly versioning.

--
nomadlife.org