[IronPython] from __future__ import ...

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Dec 14 16:09:06 CET 2009

__future__ is a standard library module that must be on the path in
order to do future imports. You must put the directory containing this
module (or preferably all the standard library) into sys.path before
importing it.

The ScriptRuntime or ScriptEngine has a SetSearchPaths method that
allows you to do this from C#.

All the best,

Michael Foord

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/