[IronPython] Embedding IronPython in Silverlight

Dody Gunawinata empirebuilder at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:18:43 CET 2009

OK I found out what's wrong.

I am using Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2 targeting Silverlight 3. This
application already has references to IP 2.0 assemblies. So what I did was
remove the old references and then re-add IronPython 2.6 RC 3.

Now although VS informed me that the referred assemblies points to 2.6, it
still uses IP 2.0 assemblies for Intellisense and Object Browser. A right
click reload to Reflector from the VS also loaded IP 2.0 assembly.

I had to delete the ClientBin folder so VS stopped referring to the old IP
assemblies. Once this is done, finally all the "missing" types appear (the
old one only had DynamicApplication and 4 other classes).

Sorry for the wrong alarm :)

Dody G.

--
nomadlife.org