[IronPython] FolderBrowserDialog does not show folders

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 20 00:47:44 CEST 2009

If 2.6 doesn't work unmodified there's also adding the 2 needed lines
to 2.0's pyc:

     mainMethod = tb.DefineMethod('Main', MethodAttributes.Public | MethodAttributes.Static, int, ())
+    if targetKind == System.Reflection.Emit.PEFileKinds.WindowApplication:
+        mainMethod.SetCustomAttribute(clr.GetClrType(System.STAThreadAttribute).GetConstructor(()), System.Array[System.Byte](()))
     gen = mainMethod.GetILGenerator()