[IronPython] 2.6 Release Plan

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 30 21:40:02 CEST 2009

Both of those are just oversights - thanks for the
reminder.  I do have an implementation of _getframe I've
just held off on checking it in while I try and figure
out if I can make it faster someway.

Harry had been playing with around implementing a csv module.
If he manages to get it all done then we'll include it.