[IronPython] Reopening closed issues

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 8 18:22:33 CEST 2008

I've re-opened the bugs.  On the Silverlight one there may be nothing we can do about it - HTTP doesn't have a dir or ls command so I believe we can only ask for the files by name and get them or not.

In general I'd say opening a new bug might be the best way to get our attention but sending mail also works.  Your comments should show up in the RSS feed so there's a good chance someone will catch them anyway.