[IronPython] sdlsdk-0.3.0 - cannot import struct?

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Fri Sep 5 23:30:21 CEST 2008

To expand on this just a little, CPython implements the module "_struct" in
C and implementes the module "struct" in Python.  As we're both aiming for
parity with CPython in these matters and now redistributing the standard
Python library, we changed our implementation to be _struct-compatible.
Bottom line: you need to use struct.py from the standard Python libs.