[IronPython] Application stays in memory even after exit

cephire id804097 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 17:49:00 CEST 2008

Hi:
If you mean am I closing all the forms, yes. Here is the code snippet
of both program.py and the form's exit menu item.
Please note that I also tried self.Close and still it didn't exit from
the memory. Thank you for your time.

Program.py
=========

class mysecs10: # namespace

    @staticmethod
    def RealEntryPoint():

        Application.EnableVisualStyles()
        Application.Run(mysecs20.MainForm())

if __name__ == "Program":
    mysecs10.RealEntryPoint();

mainform. exit

        @accepts(Self(), System.Object, System.EventArgs)
        @returns(None)
        def _exitToolStripMenuItem_Click(self, sender, e):
            Application.Exit()