[IronPython] 2.1 Branch in Codeplex Sources

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 31 17:30:12 CET 2008

Just one other comment on top of what Curt said.  You might more properly think of Main as IronPython 3k.  Main includes a ton of renames and other breaking made in Microsoft.Scripting.Core/System.Core that will end up in .NET 4.0.  We're still working on what we want to do for 2.1 (and input is always welcome of course) but our current thinking is that it will be API compatible w/ 2.0.