[IronPython] 2.1 Branch in Codeplex Sources

Michael Foord michael.foord at resolversystems.com
Fri Oct 31 13:23:35 CET 2008

Hello guys,

I saw a while ago a note about some of the Codeplex source pushes
containing code for the 2.1 branch rather than 2.0.

Is it possible to tell which is which when we download a changeset?

I've just downloaded 42708 (we're trying to keep the Resolver One port
using the latest sources to minimise unexpected changes) and it contains
'IronPython_Main' and 'IronPython_2_0'.

The assembly info for main shows: AssemblyVersion("2.0.0.5000")]

Is this still the 2.0 branch or should I be using 'IronPython_2_0'?

How about some checkin messages to go along with the source code drops?
"Latest sources migrated to CodePlex TFS" is not terribly informative...

Michael

--
Michael Foord
Senior Software Engineer, Resolver Systems Ltd.
michael.foord at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

Try out Resolver One! <http://www.resolversystems.com/get-it/>

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79 Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK