[IronPython] Announcing IronPython 2.0 VS10 CTP

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Tue Oct 28 05:58:58 CET 2008

Watch the the videos from the PDC, once they're posted.  I know that some of
your questions about use of DynamicObject from within C# are answered by Jim
Hugunin's talk.  Also, if you can download the 23 GB(!) VPC image with the
Visual Studio 2010 CTP, you'll be able to try the walkthroughs -- and I
think that one specifically addresses the XML scenario.