[IronPython] How to set a namespace for IronPython classes?

Vladimir Eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 11:43:02 CEST 2008

Hi all.
I am very new to the IronPython and to .NET

I have installed IronPython v2.0 beta 5  and the IronPythonStudio,
integrated in MS VisualStudio 2008.

I have created a simple IronPython project containing one form and compiled
it to the class library.
However, when I have opened the resulting DLL in the Studio's Object
Browser, I have seen that classes are in the global namespace, while other
system classes are in their own namespaces.

How do I create a namespace and put my classes to it?